A Parison programmer is a device used in the production of plastic packaging by blow moulding machines. Its use makes it possible to create a user-defined curve that will be followed by an actuator (hydraulic or electric) to modify the gap between the core and the die, thereby varying the thickness of the melt exiting the head, known as a “Parison”.
The main advantage of a programmer, combined with a control actuator, is the ability to vary the thickness of the Parison resulting in a lighter product and a more even distribution of material.
Thus, the use of a SBE Parison programmer allows for more precise control over material utilisation.
In summary, the use of a SBE Parison programmer allows for a high degree of precision in the production of plastic packaging by blow moulding.
- Are equipped with 10″ colour touch screens;
- Can be configured for continuous or accumulation extrusion heads;
- Can handle up to 2 actuators for longitudinal parison thickness control; up to 4 actuators for 3DX systems either independently or in mirror mode.
- All Profiles are always synchronised to the main profile;
- Can manage the push out transducer for accumulator heads;
- As option can control air for parison and functions for mould clamp.